Join us on sample date
Did you know?
An IDF Walk for Primary Immunodeficiency participant raises at least $100 on average to further the Immune Deficiency Foundation’s mission to improve the diagnosis, treatment and quality of life of persons with primary immunodeficiency diseases through advocacy, education and research.
In just 10 days you can be an IDF hero… here’s how!
1. Make your $10 gift on your page first.
2. Ask your “significant other.”
3. Ask someone who has asked you to support a cause.
4. Ask your employer to make a donation!
5. Ask the co-worker you’re friendliest with.
6. Ask your best friend.
7. Ask your next door neighbor.
8. Ask your favorite sibling.
9. Ask your oldest friend.
10. Double your donation! Ask your employer about a matching gift. It's as simple as filling out a form and submitting it to IDF.
There are so many ways to ask… here are 5 easy ways!
1. Send an e-mail to all of your e-mail contacts.
2. Ask all of your Facebook friends.
3. Call 10 people you know who answer their phones.
4. Mail letters to those who you can’t reach online.
5. Ask your friends and family in person next time you see them.