IDF Walk for PI offers your organization the opportunity to make an impact on those living with primary immunodeficiency (PI) through numerous engagement and recognition opportunities at a national or local level!
- As a sponsor of IDF Walk for PI, you support those living with primary immunodeficiencies (PI), reminding them that they are
- Your support will fund research, educational, and advocacy initiatives to help IDF's strategic objectives of shortening time to diagnosis and treatment, increasing health equity and access to quality care, and diversifying and growing the PI community.
WHAT DOES SPONSORING IDF WALK FOR PI DELIVER FOR YOU?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our local and national sponsorship opportunities. We are happy to discuss the specifics of what you will receive and what your funds will do for the PI community.
- Brand recognition — Giving you the opportunity to target responsive members of the PI community and build equity.
- Multi-channeled communications to amplify our message and partnership.
- Engagement opportunities for those who support and work at your organization.
Members of the medical community can raise their institution’s visibility within the PI community and show patients that they are part of a strong community. There are three ways to get involved. For more information to become a Medical Center Partner email us at email@example.com
MEDICAL CENTER PARTNER OPPORTUNITIES