Raise Funds and Earn Great Rewards!
The funds you raise ensure that IDF can continue to provide educational resources and programs at no cost to individuals and families, lead the way in the fight to improve diagnosis and access to treatment, and power patient-focused research. And as an extra way to say thank you for the impact that you are having on the PI community, we have a variety of recognition rewards, you can earn!
- Fundraise or Donate $125 towards IDF Walk for PI and receive the exclusive 2023 IDF Walk for PI t-shirt. Those living with primary immunodeficiency (PI), and who raise $125 or more will also receive an additional recognition gift. #ZebraStrong!
- It's as easy as 1-2-3 to reach $125.
- Update your personal page and send five emails to friends and family — Share why you are passionate about our mission and ask for a donation.
- Self-donate $25.
- Start a Facebook Fundraiser —You'll be surprised just how many loved ones want to support you!
- Easily reach IDF Walk for PI's recommended $125 fundraising goal by donating monthly and joining the IDF Sustainers Club. By donating just $25 a month, you would reach your goal in five months. IDF Sustainer’s Club members receive special recognition in the IDF Annual Report and other communications, and they receive exclusive updates from IDF President & CEO, Jorey L. Berry. Monthly giving is easy, convenient, and it allows you to give more over an extended period of time—all while fitting into your monthly budget. All you have to do is sign up, and we will do the rest. Let’s Stride with IDF Pride!
Stride Harder — Become an IDF Order of the Zebra
The IDF Order of the Zebra is an elite group of fundraisers whose efforts make an extraordinary impact on the success of IDF Walk for PI. Raise $1,000 or more before mid-December to receive the following benefits:
Recognition Levels ($250 and above)
- A special item signifying your order membership that can be worn at the walk.
- An announcement of your name during the opening remarks at the walk.
- Acknowledgment in IDF's Annual Report.
- An invitation to an IDF Order of the Zebra virtual party.
- Selection of a Thank You gift at the $1,000 level.
You can earn any of the below recognition rewards up until December 14, 2023. We will distribute rewards directly after IDF Walk for PI 2023. As a reminder, you may decline any recognition rewards you may qualify for by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This will ensure that more of IDF Walk for PI's funds raised will contribute to IDF's mission.
2022 incentives are below, keep an eye out for 2023!